Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Share It

Click My Blog introducing Google search box

I have designed a new search engine powered by Google. Now you can use that search engine for all web searches. You will get absolutely same results as on google, because the site I have designed is powered by Google itself. You can try it out and say me how it works.
This search box was developed with JQuery and is supported by Google. You can search this entire blog with your keywords or you can also search the entire web as you do it on Google. Help me with your suggestions so that I can change the design and any other necessary changes in that site.

Please have a look on My new search engine.

Search Now.


Don't forget to comment below. If you need your own search engine like this, then please let me know. I will help you in making your own search site like mine. Thank you for supporting me pals.

Get Mobile Tricks, Free Balance tricks and all Computer solutions click here
Author: Bhanu Chander Bathini (CEO, Tricks Town.)
Hey friends, I am Bhanu Chander a Web Designer/Developer, Content writer, Freelance SEO analyst and a blogger. I am pursuing my M.Tech in Computer Science and Engg. You can contact me on bhanu4funn@gmail.com for web design solutions at low cost with effective SEO.

0 comments: