Sunday, January 13, 2013

Share It

Trick to find surname of any reliance user

reliance-tricks

Hi friends, here is a trick to get some clue to know the name of any reliance user by entering their mobile number. Actually this trick will help let you know the user’s surname. So you can some how have a clue to find their name. I found a site that will give you a little information about the user. This tutorial will teach you to find surname of Reliance mobile number user. Here I have a few simple steps that will help you to find the reliance user’s surname. Read the given steps and follow them.


   1. Go to the Website given below.

http://myservices.relianceada.com/storeCaptureOnlineInstantRecharge.do

reliance_tricks

   2. Enter Mobile Number in Reliance Subscriber Number.
   3. Email address is optional so you don't need to enter.
   4. Click continue. Then you will be redirected to a new page where you will get the surname of the user.

Happy Learning with us…

Help me by sharing this post with your friends.

Thank you.

Author: Bhanu Chander Bathini (CEO, Tricks Town.)
Hey friends, I am Bhanu Chander a Web Designer/Developer, Content writer, Freelance SEO analyst and a blogger. I am pursuing my M.Tech in Computer Science and Engg. You can contact me on bhanu4funn@gmail.com for web design solutions at low cost with effective SEO.

0 comments: