Monday, March 18, 2013

Share It

5 Idiotic ways you can promote your blog

Hi friends, We already discussed about promoting or improving traffic to our blogs through social networking sites like facebook fan page. I also discussed about optimizing blogs for SEO.
Here are 5 ways that can bring you traffic to your blog. Well, all these 5 ways look very idiotic too. However, they will surely help you getting huge visitors to your blog. I have been collecting information from web and my blogging friends to get heavy traffic to my blogs. One of my friend had advised me to write my blog's URL on the RTC bus seat. Recently I have seen other advertisements about different websites in buses and even the bus stops. Then I kept thinking of different ways to promote my blog. I will clearly explain you the 5 different ways to promote your blog most idiotically for which you will laugh at yourself.
I think you might not have used these idiotic promotions ever in your blogging life before.
You may laugh at these tricks but some of the point you will like them surely and implement them in your real life. Because you will come to know that these 5 points will help you better for free and funny promotion of your business and blogs.

5 Most Idiotic Ways To Promote Your Blog For Free

College/RTC buses:

I already told that one of my friend had advised me to write my blog's URL on the RTC bus seat. I thought it very funny but we have been seeing many advertisement posters in buses. Even I experienced many posters in buses when I travel. Most of them would be "How to Earn Money" or "Work from home". Not always only these two advertisements, there are many other ADS found in buses. So even you can use these places to fill up with your blog or business URL's.

Bus Stops:

 Bus stops are also the best places to promote your blogs. We usually find huge public over bus stops during morning and evening hours. Students, Employees and other commuters usually wait at bus stops for buses. So you can use them as your platforms to advertise your blogs.

You will definitely find something helpful here:

3 ways to make money online. 

Top 5 Affiliate Networks to Earn Money

Why every freelancer wants to be a blogger?

3 ways to make money online

College Benches:


We actually use our college benches to sit and to keep your books on the desks. I have seen my college benches had something written on them. Some people used them to express their love and some people filled them with great quotes, whereas some other have decorated them with designs and arts and some friends made them ugly with their pens.
I want to share my funny experience about College Benches. When we had our examination time some of my friends would enter into the examination hall before the exam starts and they used their benches to write answers that they guessed would come in exam paper. Some friends got caught by the squads too.

From all the above funny experiences I got an idea to share my blog URL on the College Benches.

Read this too:

How to get website domains at cheaper rates?

Make your own Blank Template for Blogger

Get free likes for your social pages (Facebook Twitter Youtube Google+ Pinterest etc)

PHP simple login script

How to delete a file using PHP

How to connect mysql database using PHP

How to fetch youtube video thumbnail title using javascript

 Public Toilets:

Don't laugh now. This is really very idiotic when compared to the all the above. But we see many jokes, funny quotes, phone numbers and even website URL's written on the walls. Then why don't you use them to advertise you blogs. Don't hesitate. Just look back, right and left so that no one see you when you write yours. Hahaha LOL.

Dusty Car Windows:

Sometimes you might have seen dusty car glasses that have something written on them.Get your Blog URL written on them and let publicize your blog free over it.

More useful links on SEO:

6 ways to optimize your website/blog for search engines

Optimize your blog post titles for SEO

Improve Traffic by facebook fan page

5 Idiotic ways you can promote your blog

8 Tips to reduce load time of Blog/Website

SEO Title Tag Best Practices

5 best tips for writing good keywords to optimize for SEO

Last words:

I think some of you might feel it idiotic and funny but this will really help you better. Try these tricks. Think different from others. If you have some other ideas that are idiotic or professional. Please share them with us. For more Tricks and Tips for SEO and Traffic to your blogs please keep visiting this blog.
Author: Bhanu Chander Bathini (CEO, Tricks Town.)
Hey friends, I am Bhanu Chander a Web Designer/Developer, Content writer, Freelance SEO analyst and a blogger. I am pursuing my M.Tech in Computer Science and Engg. You can contact me on bhanu4funn@gmail.com for web design solutions at low cost with effective SEO.

0 comments: