Sunday, June 10, 2012

Share It

Docomo trick to reduce call rates 2012

Hi friends,
You have been reading tricks GPRS for your mobiles. I think you read my article for docomo call me tunes 2012. That trick is working on mobile and in this article I am going to explain the procedure for reducing your call rates on docomo. This trick not a new one and few of you might be aware of this trick. This trick is still working but I am not using it now. So you too try this trick.
This trick works for Docomo users who activate this trick. That means your call rate will be reduced for calling people who already activated this service(valid for docomo only).
Steps to follow:
Send an sms JOIN to 121(tollfree).
You will get 50sms free for local and national.
Call charges for docomo will be 1ps/6sec and 1ps/sec for other networks. I think 60ps would be charged for 1st call.
Note: I am mostly sure this trick will work. I am not using it now, but I used it before. So try it at your own risk.
Author: Bhanu Chander Bathini (CEO, Tricks Town.)
Hey friends, I am Bhanu Chander a Web Designer/Developer, Content writer, Freelance SEO analyst and a blogger. I am pursuing my M.Tech in Computer Science and Engg. You can contact me on bhanu4funn@gmail.com for web design solutions at low cost with effective SEO.

0 comments: